Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just thought I'd let you know my problem and see if anyone else has the same.
I have had my corsa for a month and have just realised when I shut the doors and lock the car after about 10 seconds the intellilink turns on but very faded I've been to Vauxhall and they have sent my serial numbers off to Germany and are doing tests,
If yours does the same take it to Vauxhall they are going to update it l.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi Fsamp, thanks for the update I have not noticed this on my SE but have read of similar reports on the Adam Forum Site. So will be interesting to see what is causing this to happen.

Derek

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Is the unit actually on or is it just a memory effect of the radio screen showing on the black screen when powered off? I have just found that my screen is showing 'burn in', when powered off the screen looks like it still has the radio on very faintly due to the extent of the screen burn. I've done 1000 miles this week including a 6 hour single stint with the radio on. I think this caused the burn that I only noticed today.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It isn't burned, because it goes after a min or 2
To test this try sitting in your car opening the door and locking yourself in, when I did this some of my electrics stay on,
I'm still awaiting on what they are doing but hey said they will take my serial number and update the intellilink

1 - 6 of 6 Posts