Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi Stewarty, I have a PDF Compatibility list of phones received from Vauxhall Interlink Customer Support and the iPhone 6 Plus is not yet listed and iPhone 6 is listed but no data available. But think you can try following:

For iPhone you need to use the USB Cable Connection as Bluetooth only works for "Phone Call" connection.

Plug iPhone 6 into Infotainment Centre using the USB Connection. ( Note: Your iPhone music may start playing as mine does? )

Go to Home Page on Info Centre.
Select Apps - you will see the Apps on screen but these can not be used until selected on the iPhone first.
( Required App needs to be running on iPhone before they can be used )

Let us know how you get on

Derek

On iPhone select the App you want, once loaded select this App on the Info Centre.
This should now load onto the info Centre for use. ( May take several seconds )

Note: for BringGo Sat Nav you need to purchase this for your iPhone & install on before you can use it ?

·
Registered
179 Posts
hi I have a Samsung galaxy s5, I also have some different satnav apps installed (google maps and waze) can I use these with out having to use that bringgo app thing?

·
Registered
393 Posts
R3.0 Intellilink has Bringgo app only.
R4.0 intellilink can mirror phone apps like Google Maps.
If you pay £650 you can order new models from spring 2017 with Navi4.0 satnav.
Thats it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.