Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one found out the problem with the intellilink yet?? My car is 4 months old and I have only done 1200 miles so far . After doing 125 miles yesterday I stopped and when I got back in the car the intellilink would only play the radio on the station I left it on. Then after a few mins it stopped altogether but played sound now and then for a few seconds. After travelling home south M6 lane 3 the cars in front stopped suddenly so I braked as did car behind and the 2 nd car but the 3rd car ( Fiesta Driver) decided to ram into the cars behind which forced them forward into me . I felt like I had been punched in the back but when getting out the car and looking at the damage to the other cars I feard the worst for my car. Then I looked at my car a couple of paint marks but nothing serious. After sorting details etc I got back in the car and the intellilink worked (Bonus for a rubbish drive home) But still need to know do I take car back to dealer ? What is best thing to do? as if this keeps happening I can see me falling out of love with Vauxhall altogether. Do I get it taken out and what is there to replace it?

·
Registered
342 Posts
It's possible it could have lost reception if it was to happen more often then I'd take it back...Glad your ok though and no major damage to your car

·
Registered
25 Posts
With the intellilink there is a software update that I have been told about which was due in October but now by December. I have had issues with Intellinlink, I would take back to dealer. Glad you are ok. I am rapidly falling out of love with my Vauxhall, had for 5 months and it has been in nearly every month with different parts being replaced.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts