Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i turn the car off to exit the car it has to be switched off by holding the power button down. It used to go off when i opened the door to leave the car, now stays on. Every now and again it switches off automatically as it should. Intellink is running latest firmware, tried battery disconnection etc… Any ideas. ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have the same problem sill trying to work it out what problem is
Does it happen all the time in yours or occasionally. Mine goes off now and again as it should when i open the door. But 9/10 it stays on and needs switched off by holding the power button. Going to scan the bcm when I get my opcom and see if theres a code there, il keep you posted.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mostly all time now when it first started some times it when off but now I have to turn it off by power button same with my cig lighter as my dash cam in it that stay on but if I open passenger door cig lighter goes off

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mostly all time now when it first started some times it when off but now I have to turn it off by power button same with my cig lighter as my dash cam in it that stay on but if I open passenger door cig lighter goes off
the car isn't detecting the drivers door opening to shut down the intellink. Finding out why, im hoping opcom shows a code.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This started on mine a few weeks ago and I found this forum with no real fix for the issue. I was hoping my warranty covered this as I took an extended warranty but unfortunately it doesn’t. The cost of the part is £40 the rest is labour. So I killed the time with a test drive of the new Astra. Might as well seeing as I stuck there for an hour or so. Lol.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Glad you got it sorted been doing my head in having to turn radio off all time are just call at Vauxhall see if there match you price been looking at second hand lock but do not no if it you can just swap them around

·
Registered
9 Posts
You get a 12 month warranty on the new part so in my view it’s worth the cost. I paid a total of £152.33. I got 15% discount I was quoted an investigation charge of £120 but they wavered this because they couldn’t get the warranty to cover the cost. It’s not cheap if you have to pay for that also but I set a limit I was going to pay if the warranty didn’t cover this. It’s really annoying as I had to keep opening the passenger door to switch off the 12V power that my dash cam is plugged in to and that also killed the power for the windows as they work also because of the faulty switch.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts