Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Let’s my know how you get on at Vauxhall. There is a lock at present on eBay for £22.99. I assume it’s just a swap out and plug and play type lock.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
It’s the drivers door lock that’s at fault I had mine fixed today a Vauxhall. The car doesn’t know the door is open or closed its £180 and I got a 15% discount and the investigation charged wavered. The lock does more than lock/unlock the car
Thanks for the update, handy to know as now have another corsa e, the one in the op got wrote off. Oddly enough the interior light was still switching on and off. Have you got a part number for the part in question as i have a feeling this will happen again

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Got new lock today from Vauxhall £59.20 fitting was a pain in arse when doing it for first time but all good now all working thank you very much for posting you add thanks simon
Thanks for the update also, this will help people for years to come. I wonder what breaks in the lock, would be interested in a breakdown of it, it’s probably just a bit of dirt or something.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Are have a look in side this weekend but doing not no what to look for lol was twat to fit have to take all lock out take handle off just to take one screw out to take top part out before take the main lock out then comes out in two parts then you can start swapping parts around lol Vauxhall near would not match your price had to travel to different Vauxhall in Doncaster to get a lock only place with one in stock 👍

21 - 29 of 29 Posts