Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have taken a look at the interior lights and the bulbs are as follows:

Front roof light is - 2 X T10/5W/194 for the spot lights and 1 X 272/10W/Festoon for the middle.

Back roof light is 2 X T10/5W/194.

Boot is 1 X T10/5W/194.

I have ordered some and will hopefully arrive by Friday, I will report back that all have been replaced ok.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Reddaz said:

Front roof light is - 2 X T10/5W/194 for the spot lights and 1 X 272/10W/Festoon for the middle.

Boot is 1 X T10/5W/194.

I have ordered some and will hopefully arrive by Friday, I will report back that all have been replaced ok.
I have changed my interiour lights to leds as well as the boot. Pics on my members section post.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Reddaz, post that bulb info and any part numbers you find in the part number forum - I can see that being very useful for a lot of people!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Reddaz said:

Boot is 1 X T10/5W/194.

Hello where did you get the bulbs from?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Jpatel99 said:
Reddaz said:

Boot is 1 X T10/5W/194.

Hello where did you get the bulbs from?
This page mate is where I have gotten all my bulb replacements (Now LEDs) from...

http://www.lushlightingcity.co.uk/store/index.php?page=vauxhall-corsa-e-

·
Registered
3 Posts
How difficult is it to change the interior light bulbs?

How do you get the unit out of the roof, says to take to dealer in manual but i have changed bulbs in my old corsa c just wondered if its easy to do?

thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nermie70007 said:
How difficult is it to change the interior light bulbs?

How do you get the unit out of the roof, says to take to dealer in manual but i have changed bulbs in my old corsa c just wondered if its easy to do?

thanks
Super easy mate, literally get something flat and it just pops off- Same for all interior lights.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.