Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the full needle sweep when you start the car that are very pleasing! The courtesy light in the rear that makes it easier to get the grandson into his car seat, and the way you can set the lights to come on when you unlock the car. :D Just a few little touches that I love about my car! Not forgetting that luxury of the heated steering wheel - I have got to work still able to use and feel my fingers every day since I got SylvE! :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the menu option would be greyed out if it wasn't selectable. I have the sight and light pack though. I saw a newish Astra the other night and the lights came on when it was unlocked which prompted me to set mine up. Love it!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I think turning vehicle locator lights on will turn your headlights on whenever you unlock.

On cars with S&L, the headlights only come on when it's dull or dark enough to require them when unlocking.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
mine don't come on when i unlock even thou it is selected, only the indicators flash, i did have an alarm fitted by the dealer so i'm wondering if that has disabled the function

1 - 6 of 6 Posts