Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was surprised to find no removable luggage shelf with the Corsa E although the formation is there to accept one. I was fortunate in that I was changing from a D model and the shelf fits like a glove. Seems to be another penny pinching move like the lack of pax vanity mirror.

·
Registered
73 Posts
just purchased a 2nd hand shelf in new condition which came from a 5 door Corsa D. fits perfectly in my 1.4T 3 door. paid £30. makes a big difference.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
No point in a shelf for me, I had planned to get one but have since realised that the boot only just fits our weekly shop in it as it is and still have to remove parcel shelf to fit more stuff in when wife and kids are also in car. Stupidly went to B&Q the other week to buy a gazebo, walked out of shop and then realised it wouldn't fit in boot and wife and kids in car so no room. Managed to squeeze it in boot by moving back seat forward and taking parcel shelf out. I'm so used to driving bloody great pickup trucks that I'm not used to thinking about whether something will fit in the car!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.