Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys only had my LE 2 months now and already the front drivers seat material is going all fluffy and frayed at the bottom. Thinking of maybe getting a seat cover....its not like i ever wear pants with buttons on the back or anything which could cause this....

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Should have gotten interior protection. Though saying that, it shouldn't have done that yet. Get back to the dealer and complain.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
shepherd88 said:
Hey guys only had my LE 2 months now and already the front drivers seat material is going all fluffy and frayed at the bottom. Thinking of maybe getting a seat cover....its not like i ever wear pants with buttons on the back or anything which could cause this....
Take it back on warranty. Unless you have velcro on your clothes it should look pristine for 2 years at least.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Jarviser said:
shepherd88 said:
Take it back on warranty. Unless you have velcro on your clothes it should look pristine for 2 years at least.
Love it :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts