Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to update my Daylights to LED as they weren't included in the edition that i bought and i am wondering if anyone has do such modification. Or at least if you know what's the type of Lamp to look for them either on official dealer or on ebay.
If anyone has the original LED 's please post a photo.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I thought all models had them now?

Its an EU regulation for all 'new model' cars after 2011 to have them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i am not from UK, so my corsa has halogen DRLs .They look "yellow" i think you understand my point.
Is it possible to change the halogen bulbs with led style w/o getting errors?

·
Registered
454 Posts
I don't know about the led bulbs to replace the standard ones but if the led lights we have in the UK fail then we need a new unit the bulbs/LEDs can not be changed

·
Registered
435 Posts
I replaced the halogen daytime running lights on my 2012 Corsa VXR. Very easy to change. I'd imagine they're the same as the newer Corsa E with halogen running lights.

If you pop the bonnet you should be able to access the back of the headlight where they sit fairly easily. Remove the screw cap/bulb then you can see what type you need. I can't remember what they were off the top of my head.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.