Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have just fitted some LED side repeaters and they work perfectly with no errors. Will post some pics later as the missus wants to go shopping :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wasn't sure which to go for as they do them with the silver backing as well as the black ones I opted for.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Yeah, silver would probably look too much like stock? I like them but sadly no money for anything else for Dafny this month. Got paint to buy for her calipers next week after pay day and I need to order a set of winter tyres which is mega expense next month :-(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Changing bulbs/light units for legal replacements should not require informing the insurance as it does not alter the performance of the vehicle and I doubt it would significantly increase the value.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
gkmorris said:
Changing bulbs/light units for legal replacements should not require informing the insurance as it does not alter the performance of the vehicle and I doubt it would significantly increase the value.
I had the rear windows tinted on Astra and direct line classed it as a modification they also said mudflaps were a modification which I did not fit, I think they only need to know as if you have a claim they are will only pay for and replace stock items

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.