Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LeachiE said:
I do love that colour! You are right though, it looks a hundred times better with the black wheels! :D
The wheels are actually a bit dull in these photos, a mix of slightly dirty & the photo not doing justice :lol:

When they shine, it looks even nicer!

pmarsh said:
:D stunning MATE
Thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mud4fun said:
Looks great Limey :)
Thanks! Thinking about getting the LE spoiler for it, think it would look great. Gotta paint the calipers at some point too!

·
Registered
961 Posts
LimeyUK said:
mud4fun said:
Thanks! Thinking about getting the LE spoiler for it, think it would look great. Gotta paint the calipers at some point too!
Car looks good in that colour mate, think the lighter colours accentuate the features of the car, a bit lurid for my personal tastes but looks good nonetheless.

I fancy the LE/VX-Line rear spoiler too, very pricey at £358 however.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hendry said:
LimeyUK said:
mud4fun said:
Car looks good in that colour mate, think the lighter colours accentuate the features of the car, a bit lurid for my personal tastes but looks good nonetheless.

I fancy the LE/VX-Line rear spoiler too, very pricey at £358 however.
Yea, that's the only downside! Any idea if that includes fitting?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I'd wait a few months, people will start fitting the VXR spoilers soon and flogging their original LE ones cheaper than that!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mud4fun said:
I'd wait a few months, people will start fitting the VXR spoilers soon and flogging their original LE ones cheaper than that!
That's a good shout!

·
Registered
455 Posts
mud4fun said:
I quite liked the look of the VXR one over my LE one but not really wanting to pay £300 or so and not be able to fit it myself

·
Registered
961 Posts
LimeyUK said:
Yea, that's the only downside! Any idea if that includes fitting?
Yeah I think it includes painting and fitting, to buy just the spoiler in primer is £215 on the Vauxhall accessories site so that's £140 for painting and fitting which isn't bad.

Some detective work suggests both the D and E Limited Edition spoilers are the same part, part number 93199444 so you may be able to get one far cheaper elsewhere, eBay, Gumtree etc looking for one from a D. Also I'm not sure if the E VXR will have the same spoiler as the D but the D VXR spoiler is roughly the same price to buy new as the LE/VX-Line spoiler, if you wanted the VXR one instead.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LeachiE said:
Lime green is such a vibrant colour! A bit too 'in your face' for me, but I do love how it looks!
Haha, that's why I love it! One of the rarest colours on the road!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
LimeyUK said:
One of the rarest colours on the road!
I've seen quite a few lime green E's on my travels, it is very popular on the Sting R as I have now lost count of number of them. It looks great with the black stripes on the sting R, probably the nicest combination of colour/stripe. Still not seen another limelight green though so I reckon I've got you beat for rarity value ;-) Still both great colours that suit the E and lime green was my 2nd choice. I'm considering a VXR at the moment and not sure if the green option is lime green under another name or a whole new shade?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.