Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 64 plate red LE (black alloys, black roof, black mirrors) The front grill is silver,I want a black 1, any idea the best place to get these from? and how easy are they to fit?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Your car being an LE "should" have a black grille bar as standard, has it been involved in an accident, or the grille been stolen at any point, I'm 99.9% certain a black grille bar is standard on the LE.

Your best bet is probably the main Vauxhall dealer as its too new a car to get one from anywhere else like a breakers, any Corsa Es you do find breaking will likely have front end damage, so grille will be useless, i believe they are easy to break when removing as well due to fragile clips, and any I've seen on eBay, even brand new from Vauxhall dealers selling on eBay have been advertised at overinflated prices. However were it my car I'd be looking to find out why it's not got something fitted that it should've came with.

EDIT: 64 plate? Is it a D or an E youve got, just realised i saw a red 64 plate D LE yesterday, without a black grille bar, Ds didn't come with one on any spec so it will need to be painted by a bodyshop.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Black is standard on the LE so not sure why you've gotten a silver one? Or as above D's do not however E's have one by default.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Unless they mean they have the Red or Black Edition rather than the LE?

I think those specs don't have the black grille, rather the chrome one.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Nah, Red & Black editions were'nt available on a 64 plate. I'm guessing it is a D rather than an E. As said already the black grill bar is standard on all E LE's

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
hi and welcome please state if you have a D or E corsa, there is some useful info above, as for fitting once we establish what model you have then somebody maybe able to help

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Just noticed that it was 64 plate Mud!

Unless they're not from the UK? Some Opel countries had the Red Black editions - bar the 150ps engine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts