Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car will be on finance, however I still want to make some changes to beef things up a little and make it my own.

Any ideas, I like the idea of the wind defectors.

Few more low cost self-applicable mods that won't boost my insurance an insane amount.

·
Registered
342 Posts
The wind deflectors do look good Ive got the heko ones on mine you can get them off ebay I paid £37 also I swapped the stock panel filter for a pipercross also things like sill plates and LE mats and seat belt pads all add the personal touch to it and not expensive either

·
Registered
27 Posts
skyblue1969 said:
The wind deflectors do look good Ive got the heko ones on mine you can get them off ebay I paid £37 also I swapped the stock panel filter for a pipercross also things like sill plates and LE mats and seat belt pads all add the personal touch to it and not expensive either
How are you finding the pipercross filter? Any noticable difference? Im thinking of getting one myself :mrgreen:

·
Registered
342 Posts
There's definitely a difference compared to the stock filter as in it feels sharper and has a bit more kick to it also it gives a nice little rasping sound and for £35 it's well worth it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.