Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

So basically I bought the kit advertised on their website as being specifically for the E's dipped beams, as the picture shows below they are absolutly incompatible with the Corsa E's fitting and simply can not be fitted without butchering the mounting points where the original bulb goes. I would personally not have ordered these if I had known this because I've now had to completely hack my connectors to bits to attempt to fit them and even then they don't sit centre of the ring inside the headlight unit... BAD PRODUCT.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well that was a complete let down the kits are utter sh*t excuse my French but I'm a little annoyed because this has cost me two brand new replacement headlights because the kits are so crap, proof below. I'm now £450 lighter DO NOT BUY

G

·
Tbh if you could see they wouldn't fit before butchering the connections, send them back for a refund and save £450.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am taking this opportunity to put across my point of view and explain my side of things as I have been unfairly criticized for something that was out of my control.

I was informed by some customers that the Corsa E had taken an H7 Fitment and I had assumed that they would either be fitted by a clip or a be like the Corsa D push in. I have tried my utmost hardest to get an Corsa E into our premises so we can have firsthand experience and make a small tutorial to make it easier for people.

Saying that, we never recommend drilling or modifying any of your car parts, especially when it's hard wired to the car. If the kit does not fit, then we simply ask you to return the kit and we will cover your return postage. We have sold over a few 100 kits for the Corsa's so I can't understand why my reputation is being tarnished over a problem which had nothing to do with the kit.

I do truly apologize for the problems caused as this is something we could not control on our side. We had taken measures into place to prevent this happening again as we have instructed a company to manufacturer external holders which will prevent buyers experiencing this problem again.

many thanks

kind regards

·
Registered
357 Posts
I personally would not have butchered my headlamps to fit them but if I purchased a kit that is marketed to be specifically designed for my car and they did not fit, I would not be happy.

Your reputation is being tarnished due to the fact you made assumptions which turned out to be wrong. If they do not fit the corsa e then you should never of advertised them as doing so.

Feel for both parties.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wouldn't be as bothered if they offered to pay towards my new headlights but he simply refused and was arrogant on the phone about it. That wasn't the only issue either I reported to him that when the HIDs were turned on they completely wiped out all of the FM radio signal and he blamed this on the ballast tanks, sent me a new kit and guess what? Still had no FM reception with them on and now I've had to pay 450 pound for new lights:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
just seen this thread and real sorry as to what has happened, not to rub salt in the wounds but just been onto the VX configurator and the factory option would probably be the better bet for anybody

Bi-xenon headlights with cornering light
£395.00

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.