Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I only got my car on Tuesday and I did an overall look around the car when I collected it, it seemed to be alright until yesterday night when I walked down the steps to my house, looked back and realised the bonnet/bumper didn't line up and wasn't straight all the way along, (it is actually the bumper as when you look along the bonnet on the left side it's flush, on the right side you can see it sticking up.)

I don't tend to be picky but now I've noticed it, I can't unsee it haha (I'm kinda ignoring the 'rattle' I sometimes hear on the left side?)

I also noticed I don't have a passenger vanity mirror, I've got a MY16 so why this isn't there I don't know (unless they took it off to give to someone else...)?

Also on OnStar when you press the 'privacy' button mine comes up with WIFI settings but doesn't state anything about being enabled, hmm...

·
Registered
961 Posts
I think the misaligned headlights, bumpers bonnet thing affects every Corsa built, mines the 4 courtesy cars ive had and every one on the dealers forecourt are like that. So much so I haven't even bothered to take it back and have it fixed.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The headlights are fine, it is infact the front bumper that's bent upwards for some reason on 1 side so it sticks up/out I'm unsure why, it's almost like it needs a heat-gun for a couple of minutes and then to be pushed back so that it aligns properly, not sure why one side is fine but the other isn't

·
Registered
19 Posts
Regarding OnStar, keep the button pressed for a few seconds. You'll then hear a voice tell you the location reporting is disabled.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Mine was bent slightly upwards I reckon the vx monkeys did it when they realigned my bumper but I managed to bend it back as good as I could

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I must be the only one with a perfectly aligned bumper/bonnet/headlights...

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
LimeyUK said:
i keep looking at mine and i still cannot see any faults in that department, :D

oh and Matthew you need to update your signature :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
anthony said:
LimeyUK said:
i keep looking at mine and i still cannot see any faults in that department, :D

oh and Matthew you need to update your signature :)
That's true haha I'll update it now

I don't want to go to the sales-man that sold me the car because he'll worry and it obviously isn't his fault but someone does need to look at it, and the fact I don't have a vanity mirror even though I'm on MY16 (think someone's robbed my mirror to put in someone's car who wanted one to save them having to order one?!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts