Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
They sell genuine corsa e ones now.

£60 a set on eBay.

Sure you could get cheap 2nd hand corsa d ones and try. I think they would fit.

I was thinking of universal ones but could look pants.

I really like mud flaps tho.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Seen a white LE the other day with mudflaps that looked a decent size and really suited the car. Don't know if they were E's or D's but I bet it will fit since absolutely everything else has from the previous model

·
Registered
56 Posts
I always fit flaps to my new cars and decided to fit them on my E as I saw pictures and one in my town with mud spattered up the front doors.

·
Registered
223 Posts
bobtheslark said:
I always fit flaps to my new cars and decided to fit them on my E as I saw pictures and one in my town with mud spattered up the front doors.
Can you post a picture of your mud flaps on your car?

I am undecided on whether to get them or not.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Tried to upload pic for you but files are alway too big. But they are worth it especially in the winter and they save your car's paint from scratches and mud.

·
Registered
90 Posts
bobtheslark said:
Tried to upload pic for you but files are alway too big. But they are worth it especially in the winter and they save your car's paint from scratches and mud.
Are they the E's official mudflaps or from the D?

Also how easy were they to install?

Cheers

·
Registered
56 Posts
They were fitted for me by the garage but should be easy to fit. Think they'll be the E official ones as the "Drive" garage had to order them in for me to coincide with the delivery of the car.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Not sure if this is a nationwide thing or not but I was in the Vauxhall dealers we use at work picking up a tyre sealant kit for an Insignia and the service desk had a couple of signs up saying "Special Offer, Mudflaps Supplied and Fitted, £80 Inc vat, Normal RRP £115 ALL MODELS (excluding VXR, VX-Line etc)"

So a decent wee £35 saving there if you are planning to buy them, and as they are £32.88 each for fronts and the same for the rears that's £65.74 just for the flaps, so you are getting them professionally fitted for under £15, with the pewce of mind of knowing if they mess it up and damage your car when fitting them they need to sort it rather than you fitting them yourself and your screwed if you mess it up or damage anything

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just used universal mudflaps as my personal taste hates the gaudy vauxhall ones! Or even worse.. Moulded! Hard to fit as why the hell is there no straight panel on the back to affix to??? Simple enough job just trimmed an old one to shape and tried the size then cut the new ones! Front ones go on easily however. Will get a photo or two up when it's not as sunny and I can get the car washed (my corsas red and therefore hate washing her in the sun).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.