Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Nice! And BTW welcome to the forum :)

I assume by full tint you mean fully black rear windows?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mud4fun said:
Nice! And BTW welcome to the forum :)

I assume by full tint you mean fully black rear windows?
Thanks and yes i do, i reckon full black rear windows will look good with the black roof, alloys etc

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A few weeks on and ive now got the wind deflectors on it (there from a Corsa D but still fit easily into the Corsa E) along with the novelty name plate in the window. Ive decided to put the window tinting on hold for now as ive grown quite accustomed to the level of tint on the windows that came with it. I will be looking at replacing the stock speakers with some aftermarket ones soon as the stock ones (like all stock speakers) lack bass and good sound quality.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A week or so on and these are the latest changes, a few novelty stickers and some door sills (just using the halfauds Ripspeed ones for now, may update them to vauxhall ones at a later date).

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi! Bought my red corsa LE yesterday and searching madly for wind deflectors! How's the fit with the corsa D version? Any problems with opening closing windows etc? Your cars looking great!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers Tamtam, as above corsa D Heko fit the corsa E no problem, have had no issues with windows not closing properly or any rattling.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Latest additions fresh from PVS include a LUKE tow rope and some VXR indicator surrounds along with a couple more stickers to complement the corsa e forums ones and the existing ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Luke Corsa E said:
Latest additions fresh from PVS include a LUKE tow rope and some VXR indicator surrounds along with a couple more stickers to complement the corsa e forums ones and the existing ones.
Have you got any photos of the corsa forum stickers fitted luke

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I do but am currently on my phone which won't resize them and upload them. I will upload one tomorrow of the computer

1 - 20 of 25 Posts