Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,612 Posts
Lovely! The first time you see your new car is just amazing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
I think that these black grills are better - detail, but in whole look - makes huuuuuge difference!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,357 Posts
How easy was it to change the grille bar?

I've been meaning to get one since I had my car - as it would set off the lime green even more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LimeyUK said:
How easy was it to change the grille bar?

I've been meaning to get one since I had my car - as it would set off the lime green even more.
Fairly easy, but I broke 1 tab on the back of the chrome grille bar.
There are tabs evenly spaced along the back, if u look close u can see them. (U will also see where they r on ur new grille bar)
Reach in with a finger at either end of the bar and push the tab down (u might break it) and then gently but firmly push / pull / wiggle and the rest will just pop out.
Takes 1 - 3 minutes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,357 Posts
Carlhusky8801 said:
LimeyUK said:
How easy was it to change the grille bar?

I've been meaning to get one since I had my car - as it would set off the lime green even more.
Fairly easy, but I broke 1 tab on the back of the chrome grille bar.
There are tabs evenly spaced along the back, if u look close u can see them. (U will also see where they r on ur new grille bar)
Reach in with a finger at either end of the bar and push the tab down (u might break it) and then gently but firmly push / pull / wiggle and the rest will just pop out.
Takes 1 - 3 minutes
Wow, didn't think it would be that simple! Gotta wonder why the actual grille bar costs £50 plus for just a clip on item!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
50 quid !!?? Where u buying from ?
Cheapest chrome 1 I've seen was about 80 on ebay (dealer) and 114 for the carbon fibre 1 (dealer) so I wd imagine the black wd b priced somewhere in between?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,357 Posts
Carlhusky8801 said:
50 quid !!?? Where u buying from ?
Cheapest chrome 1 I've seen was about 80 on ebay (dealer) and 114 for the carbon fibre 1 (dealer) so I wd imagine the black wd b priced somewhere in between?
eBay.

Black and chrome are the same cost usually, the carbon vinyl isn't all too much more either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
961 Posts
liverpaul said:
Whoop another Sri

Have you noticed it hasn't it's famous Sri looks? Corsa d Sri had different alloys,spoiler,skirts etc
We get red interior trim.... That's it.
That's because SRi spec on the E is equivalent to SXi spec on the D, VX-Line spec on the E is inline with SRi spec on the D.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top