Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys following a two week wait ( yes two weeks ) I finally have my New Corsa Se Automatic a great replacement for my previous model and really pleased also with the service from Eden Fareham, thanks guys & gals.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Nice! The front end is really growing on me now (good job considering I've ordered one!) and looks especially good in silver.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mud4fun - we really love the Soveriegn Silver & the Infotainment centre phone connection is really great & will be giving Bringgo Sat Nav a try tomorrow. Really having fun now.

Derek

·
Registered
501 Posts
Delboy_Lee said:
Thanks mud4fun - we really love the Soveriegn Silver & the Infotainment centre phone connection is really great & will be giving Bringgo Sat Nav a try tomorrow. Really having fun now.

Derek
make sure you don't upgrade to lollipop for android when you use it. we got it on the htc one M8 after we done the lollipop upgrade and it wasn't supported.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi guys

When I ordered my corsa the sales guy was showing me the infotainment system and he was telling me how you have 30 free days to trial the bringo app then you have to pay £40 a year for it I think.

I wasn't too bothered as Ive always used my phone with Google maps (free), you would have thought they'd have let you use your own satnav rather than restrict you to using bringo through the infotainment system? Maybe soon someone will find a way to do it. :/

·
Registered
55 Posts
Delboy_Lee said:
Hi guys following a two week wait ( yes two weeks ) I finally have my New Corsa Se Automatic a great replacement for my previous model and really pleased also with the service from Eden Fareham, thanks guys & gals.
Well Done I am jealous. I have to wait till late March or Early April gettting a 1.4 SE 5 Door in Blue. I would also be interested in what people think of Bringgo and if it worth the monies to get and use. I would be interested in anything else that can be used instead but we will wait and see :D

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, but they get dirty pretty quick from brake dust etc, off to get car cleaned today.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very nice car. Are you happy with the engine & transmission? How`s the acceleration? I assume MPG is better than on Corsa D :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi nhorbey, very happy with the car so far and seems to be a lot more smoother ride than Corsa D & very quiet even on the motorway although have only done 750 miles so far. Done first MPG check this week & over 170 miles Urban Driving I get 35mpg which is nearly in line with the brochure ? compared to my old Corsa D there not much in it.

Acceleration is much improved with the new 6 speed gear box? but having said that I don't push my cars too hard anyway so difficult to answer this for you. Try and get a drive in a Demo Car? I was lucky to do this before I purchased mine & was well impressed

Would not go back to my older cars.

Hope this helps.

Derek

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bluesam said:
Hi guys

When I ordered my corsa the sales guy was showing me the infotainment system and he was telling me how you have 30 free days to trial the bringo app then you have to pay £40 a year for it I think.

I wasn't too bothered as Ive always used my phone with Google maps (free), you would have thought they'd have let you use your own satnav rather than restrict you to using bringo through the infotainment system? Maybe soon someone will find a way to do it. :/
I downloaded BringGo to my IPhone for use in my new Corsa....cost 0.79p for basic version but practical. Have not used it in earnest yet but have "played" with it and it doesn't seem too bad as yet. It will cost about £40 extra for unlimited map updates and a bit more for the map updates combined with live traffic info.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Geoff S are you using BringGo with iPhone or Android phone ?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi delboy

I am considering an automatic corsa very soon. I would like to ask a question, has your car got manual mode on the gearbox?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, from a control switch on the top of the gear stick. Only use the once.

Best to get a test drive if you can.

Try asking at your local dealer or request one on the Vauxhall web site. Well worth a try first - I was very impressed with my first drive.

Derek

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thanks for quick reply, would it be ok, next time you are in the car to take a photo for me?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Delboy_Lee said:
Yep, no problem
Tried to up load photo but get this comment:

Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached

1 - 20 of 72 Posts