Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Corsa E 1.4 AT for 2 weeks. All of them basic pacs. After that ı add news a little bit:)

my check list;
- Tyre and wheels ( Dunlop Sportmaxxx 215/40/17- Mini JW )
- Mirrors,Door handles painted (Opc Grey )
- Diffuser painted (piano black )
- İnteriour painted (original red and piano black)
- Vogtland Springs 5 cm (this items for Corsa D but corsa E and D they are same )
- Mirrors LED
-Interior Map Dome Light LED
-Car License Plate Light LED
-Car interiour light LED

All details make in ODAK DYNAMİCS Opel Brand.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
ah you mean the courtesy light.

You said you was going to change the interior lights and the interior map LED so confused me, apologies :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reddaz said:
ah you mean the courtesy light.

You said you was going to change the interior lights and the interior map LED so confused me, apologies :)
yep name is true name courtesy light:) thank you :)

my new target for the opc steering wheel after that double din with Samsung galaxy tablet:) I have found new program for the android if you have a sony car stereo you use the radio control on the tablet program.

that is the sample

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Delboy_Lee said:
Hi Redline, nice car - is this the 6 Speed Automatic ? similar to my Corsa 1.4 SE Auto
Hi Delboy Lee ,yes this is a 6 speed automatic. Yep ı guess same . I add Sprint Booster and I live different experiences :)

I thinking to BMC air filter my car. Sound is very good . You can see for 1.2 Corsa D sound:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bluesam said:
Hey where did you get those under floor lights? I like them!! I also like the look from the back!
Thank you Bluesam :) I livin İstanbul and ı work with Opel original performance center. Corsa E still new my country too maybe first tune car is mine:)
So if you want to know all detail you can contact with them. They are helped to you :) this link for the company but now you cant show any part for Corsa E :) for the detail ı guess send to mail. http://www.odakdynamics.com/index.php?route=common/home

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.