Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Looks great :)

I've seen a fair few Stings this week, hard to miss those stripes! White with black stripes looks very good.

I think my personal favourite so far though is the lime green black striped D (lowered a little too I think) that I saw while in Yorkshire the other day.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Looks good bud, get some interior shots up, I love the gearknob and steering wheel in the Sting R, wish the other specs got them.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
What is the most obvious difference between the Sting and Sting R? I'm not sure which ones I've seen.

Yes loads of LE's around here too. On one 5 mile trip to town the other day I passed four!!! Bear in mind that this is on empty rural roads not a busy urban area! I thought there might have been a Corsa Rally on somewhere ;-) ;-)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Ah thanks! Sorry didn't mean to appear thick, I never looked at those trim levels on the website as I fell in love the LE when I first saw it in the showroom and just ordered one. I never looked at any other trim in the E.

So most of the ones I've seen have been stings then except for the lime green which was a Sting R :)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
3 door is the best looking anyway ;-)

We bought a 3 door even though it is a family car because my wife and I prefer the looks. The kids don't mind, doors open wide and seats slide quite far forwards so they have no issues getting in and out. We've been out and about all week as a whole family while kids are on school hols and it has been fine. Adults may have problems though.

G

·
Looking nice. The Sting R has the VX-Line steering wheel, gearknob and handbrake, funny thing is the VX-Line doesn't :?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think it dose i cant remember, I feels like it dose on B roads lol.

I may in time also get the LE/VX line body kit too I think that would finish it off nicely.

I would have had a LE but the sting r was at the dealership so only had to wait a few days :)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Best suspension setup too! :)

Sounds like a pretty good spec of car. I saw some good offers on them too (after I'd ordered my LE). Mind you I'm over the moon with mine so wouldn't swap it even though it was probably overpriced.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'm also very happy with mine,but I know what you mean about cost just went thro the configurator and the Limited editions come out the most expensive, not seen many around in fact only 2 so far

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.