Registered
90 Posts
Nice, looks great especially with the stripes :D

Can't wait to pick mine up ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I honestly hate the stripes! Mine look like they will start to peel off shortly but I think that because of how she is washed!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Phillips said:
I honestly hate the stripes! Mine look like they will start to peel off shortly but I think that because of how she is washed!
You can get them removed from the dealership.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Nice looking car! Is that shiny grey/rock (or whatever they call it)? How are you finding the 1.0T engine?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
The black stripes look good on some colours, yours included and especially on the lime green. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah it's shiny rock! I love the colour! And I really enjoy the 1L T , pretty nippy when needed with towns etc. but as I drive a lot on country roads, it lacks power for overtakes and for cornering at speed, If you compare it to other cars, standard 1.8 engines (against a ford and a celica) I will be able to keep up to a car length away roughly until high 4th gear before they start to make a bigger distance so it's decent in that way but overall I wish I had more power! And I think the stripes look good against the green, but harder to see against my colour which is kinda annoying and everyone slags "racing stripes"

·
Registered
961 Posts
Nice looking car mate, same colour as mine. :)

Which Arnie Clark's did you get her from?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! And one just outside glasgow! Apart one of the first sting R to be sold in the west of Scotland apparently, still haven't seen another sting R yet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts