Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Woohoo! Looks awesome! I shall be posting pics tomorrow. Think it's gonna rain though :/

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Just had another look at the photos and your car has the new design speedo, so that means mine will too! :D Also, I see that there's a 1.4 badge on the right of the boot. I wasn't aware of anything being on the back other than the turbo badges on the turbo models. Does she have any badges under the side indicators? Edit: it looks like she does but I can't zoom in close/clear enough to make out what they are. Roll on tomorrow lunch time when I can meet mine! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi ya, yes it just says 'energy' under the side indicators - its actually pretty neatly done and in a funky font but is actually a chrome badge and not a sticker :) - did you see the cup holder? much better design than the strap on he SE - what do you think of the seat fabric? so much nicer than that cheap pebble design. just been onto ebay and will order a tablet holder or a seat back folding tray for the kids :)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Yea 1.4na MY16s have 1.4 on the right - not sure if MY15s do?

My brothers MY16 LE has it.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I do like the cup holder - it's the same as the Ibiza's. Yes, I meant to comment on how nice that seat fabric is! Can't wait to see mine now! I preferred the shimmer cloth of the Excites to that of the LE's, but this new fabric looks so nice!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Damnnn I swear my car was like a week off getting the new speedo. Would've much preferred to have it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts