Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Looks nice! I like how the intellilink is higher up the dash, and some of the feature sound really good. I originally wanted an Astra but the new Corsa is leaps ahead of the old Astra in terms of what it offers and the price so went with the Corsa. I do love the my new Corsa but see where I am when the car is coming up to three years and I might move over to the Astra.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
This was also one of the reasons I traded in my 63 plate astra for the corsa,once this comes out then the resale price of the astra j will drop

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
It looks good! Is it me or are all the rear windows and windscreens getting smaller and smaller?! Seems like a lot of new cars' body shapes are steeply sloped upwards at the rear. Another of the reasons I'm not keen on the Fiesta, lol!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
liverpaul said:
Yea I see this on Facebook, looks a golf but probably dosnt drive like one.

I really like it bit again why with the boot handle? It's the part I dislike on the corsa as it sticks out.
VX use the boot handle on the insignia as well but that has trim coming off it, so this is the new boot handle it seems on most new VX's

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
i'v just emailed Vauxhall to see it there will be any updates to our IntelliLink, google maps would be great,
maybe if we all did it they may start to listen to their customers

·
Registered
961 Posts
I think it looks like a cross between a Volvo V40 and a Kia Ceed, maybe it will grow on me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts