Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SRi 1.0T 3dr in Carbon Flash, due to be delivered tomorrow 10th April. What are the odds?. I won't hold my breath. I will post pictures when I have it parked on my drive.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good Morning Milly, Hope all goes well and the Car is delivered and ready for you to drive away as soon as possible :D I cant wait for Monday when I pick up my 1.4 SE Royal Blue :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi Milly

Mine was due on the 10th as well not heard a peep out the dealership but I'm sure they will call today :?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HI r0cketd0g, I haven't heard a peep from the Dealership, or the Tracker SIte as yet. We live in hope.

·
Registered
112 Posts
what I can make out the trackmyvauxhall site is about as useful as chocolate fire guard, mines been stuck on stage 2 since the 20th March when the expected delivery date disappeared. I think I'm gonna get in touch with the dealership to find out what is going on

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Rocket mine was the same and it was stuck on stage 2 since the 30th March but it updated lasted night to say its on its way to the retailer now.

Gonna give the dealer a call tomorrow and see whats happening now

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey larx87 I emailed them and they phoned later in the afternoon to book me in to collect her :D Monday seems to be a long way away now picking her up after work

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thats awesome news! Now im Jealous and will be on their case tomorrow

Did they sort the registration out already or was it done today?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
r0cketd0g said:
I got the reg on the 20th March along with doing the final finance stuff
Uh? If they had the car to register it WTF have they been doing for the last couple of weeks?!* My dealer got the car on the 23rd March, registered it on the 25th and I collected it on the 27th!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have absolutely no idea! They told me it arrived in the country the morning of the 20th. I've had the log book about a week

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was right to be sceptical, my delivery date passed and went yesterday 10th April. Build was completed on 23rd March, Will call into the dealership today, I wont hold my breath. I'm running my present car on petrol fumes, so I don't leave to much in the tank after the part exchange.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Milly, My order is the same - ordered an excite in carbon flash. Confirmed a build slot 19th February, complete the 19th of March. Been told by vx it had arrived in the country, and my estimated date of delivery was 10th April before it disappeared from the tracking site. Spoke to dealer yesterday and he's expecting to receive it Tuesday to pick up next Saturday. Hope yours isn't delayed to much

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just spoke to my dealer and success, the car arrived yesterday so looking to pick it up on Wednesday!

I never wish my weekends away, but comeone Wednesday!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good news, called at my Dealership today, my car will arrive tomorrow. I'll be on the road by the weekend. Yippee!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts