Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I collected my brand new corsa le yesterday, love the look of the car. :D the 1.2 engine is very sluggish but will do for me as dont do that many miles on the motorway. Mainly 30mph.

I have got a problem with the air con, the the red light won't turn off so the air con is on all the time, the salesman said he has never sold a car that the air con can't be turned off.

I booked it into he dealers on Saturday, but was just wondering bid anyone has had this problem

·
Registered
454 Posts
Check the position of the fans! I know these cars have heated front screens but other cars that I have had with aircon, the aircon came on if the blowers were set to the screen

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah checked all the other fan settings, Just strange it won't turn off. It's going back on Saturday to be looked at, hair seeig. The petrol go down as the air con is on all the time.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'd ask for something towards the extra fuel your using or aleast a voucher you could use on in the parts department

·
Registered
455 Posts
Brad1990 said:
Hopefully just a duff switch, just a strange one.
Wish I spent the extra for the 1.0T now.
I couldn't justify spending almost £2,000 extra for a different engine. That's why I went for 1.4 seen as it was only like, £300-400? extra??

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
The fuel cost from the A/C in the new corsa is almost negligible.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Yes, got 70mpg out of my 1.4T on a long motorway run with the air con on! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts