Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I didn't post any pictures - seen as by the time I was getting home it was dark, I only got her on Tuesday night but here's a collection of photos from my new family member, she is the newest out of our 2 recent additions within the last year :)

Everything is 'basic' bar the sensors pretty much haha

·
Registered
342 Posts
Very nice Matthew are your fog light surrounds chrome because they look dark in the pics

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skyblue1969 said:
Very nice Matthew are your fog light surrounds chrome because they look dark in the pics
Yeah, probably doesn't help that it's not sunny but they are Chrome, just a bit miffed about my missing vanity mirror! haha

·
Registered
342 Posts
I don't have the passenger vanity mirror but it's not something that would get used anyway...I'm getting more annoyed with the rattles especially the left side door I'm going to call vx tomorrow and get it looked at as well as the creaking brake pedal

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
skyblue1969 said:
I don't have the passenger vanity mirror but it's not something that would get used anyway...I'm getting more annoyed with the rattles especially the left side door I'm going to call vx tomorrow and get it looked at as well as the creaking brake pedal
They're standard on MY16 so it's as if they've taken it off to give to someone else? I heard a slight rattle from my 'left door' but I'm trying to ignore it

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
anthony said:
Very nice :D just noticed they have put a 1.4 badge on the tail gate
uh? didn't they have the badge before? My neighbour has a Corsa D and that has 1.4 badge on the tailgate.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mud4fun said:
anthony said:
Very nice :D just noticed they have put a 1.4 badge on the tail gate
uh? didn't they have the badge before? My neighbour has a Corsa D and that has 1.4 badge on the tailgate.
Don't think so, the one I test drove just didn't have anything on it, the 1.0 and 1.4T have "Turbo" ? So when I saw that I thought it was funny how they made the mistake, must've put it on just so they knew for certain it wasn't a 1.2 haha!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
She's looking good Matthew! I do like the LE in white, it just looks so smart! Odd about the visor though, it should be there seeing as you have OnStar which must have been a factory fit.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LeachiE said:
She's looking good Matthew! I do like the LE in white, it just looks so smart! Odd about the visor though, it should be there seeing as you have OnStar which must have been a factory fit.
I'm letting my girlfriend name her, I'm yet to see what embarrassing names she's come up with... Besides that, I picked the white for the contrast of the black (whereas if I'd gotten all black you'd not be able to tell the roof etc were black). I'm unsure about the visor, I have a sticker on the front and on the back, no sign of any mirror - I'm convinced possibly when it was in Leeds someone's complained that they didn't have a vanity mirror and they've just taken mine off, swapped it hoping I wouldn't notice. Don't think they've done it at my garage, it must've had a mirror when factory built unless someone pulled out some old stock? Not sure, I will write an email about it and my bumper tomorrow, hopefully they sort it out.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OrientTom said:
Looks good, nice socks too haha ;)
Thanks haha I only went to nip in, grab something but ended up taking pictures ;)

Think I need an air freshener to refresh the 'new' smell haha!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice car, wish I'd waited a month longer mine to get the Onstar :(

I recognise the estate from your pictures but I can't think where from, do you live in the north east?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Kieraan said:
Nice car, wish I'd waited a month longer mine to get the Onstar :(

I recognise the estate from your pictures but I can't think where from, do you live in the north east?
OnStar is overrated.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Still a feature I don't have haha, I'd only use the wifi bit I think if I did have it

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kieraan said:
Still a feature I don't have haha, I'd only use the wifi bit I think if I did have it
Yes, Ilive in the north east, I live in Newcastle pretty close to the centre really and I only did it for the free wifi, (unlimited data for free, I aint complaining!!) I've used it and it's reasonably speed for Vodafone, think the speedtest showed something like 10Mbps down and 12Mbps up.

Just checked your profile and I see we have the same occupation - snap!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Matthew said:
Kieraan said:
Yes, Ilive in the north east, I live in Newcastle pretty close to the centre really and I only did it for the free wifi, (unlimited data for free, I aint complaining!!) I've used it and it's reasonably speed for Vodafone, think the speedtest showed something like 10Mbps down and 12Mbps up
I live in Ashington, Vodafone is usually crap in most places in the north east from what my coworkers have said (Northumberland Council uses them for all corporate mobile phones) but you really can't fault free data haha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts