Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <t>Corsa and 4+ others</t>

Votes: 2 11.1%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know it will be a bit biased asking on here, but I'd like to know of people's thoughts and what swayed them to the Corsa?

What in your opinions do you think the Corsa does better than the fiesta? Also what do you see as superior with the corsa over the fiesta?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
How is this different from your previous post here:

http://www.corsaeforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=743&p=7326#p7326

(other than the poll which you could have added to the existing post or asked a mod to)

I doubt you'll get any different responses in the week or so since your last post.

This is starting to look like spam or trolling. Please keep the subject primarily on the Corsa and please do not repeat the same post multiple times.

I looked at and test drove (including extended) loads of cars before ordering the Corsa including a Polo, Fiesta, Fabia, Clio and Kia Rio. Corsa was best value & best looking hence the reason I have one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a genuine enquiry/question. I was deciding between Corsa and polo but then preferred the Corsa, but now I don't know which I like best out of the Corsa and the fiesta, so I was hoping some others on here were considering between Corsa and fiesta, and I'd be very interested to hear of how they came to their decision on the Corsa over the fiesta as it may help me realise a few things I've not thought of.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I test-drove an Audi A3 & Corsa, could have afforded either easily but decided the Corsa had more value for money, it had everything I wanted on it without needing optional extras besides it being cheaper with those things on by default.

Already have a Golf so I know what a VW drives similar to, didn't really fancy the Ford's heated front windscreen that resembles a back window. I still can't see past this design.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.