Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I collected my new Corsa on 30th Oct 2015 and I absolutely love everything about her so far...including fuel consumption :D !! I got a full tank of petrol + embossed corsa mats thrown in...as many others have too. Will post pix tomorrow hopefully...weather dependant :lol: !!

Ker

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Welcome! I have had my Energy a/c for two weeks now. Loving her so far! When you say about fuel consumption, do you mean you have that information on the trip computer? Just wondering as mine doesn't have that function and it's the one thing I miss from my previous car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi LeachiE, Thanx. Sorry...I didn't mean fuel consumption via mtfc as I don't have that either...just worked it out over distance travelled + fuel used...mainly city driving with a few motorways so far so I am pleased with results :| Have to say I was rather disappointed in not having the mtfc as my last car had it too...Seat Ibiza. I am preferring my new corsa over the Seat though...much fun :) Good to hear ur enjoying ur new Corsa Energy too :) Got a few pix last night but it was a bit dark...so hoping to get better one's today to post today :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
My last car was an Ibiza too! 11 plate Sport 1.2tsi. What was yours? The mftc and remote window closure are the only things I miss. Oh and the sports seats that I found hard to get out of!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a bit mad :lol: !! Mine was a red 61 plate 1.2tdi...those r the only 2 things I miss as well...I assumed it would have the remote window closure as corsa D had that...hey ho. The trim in the Corsa Energy is far superior...IMHO...really like it...including the fabric...I believe some people think it's a bit bland but I like it as it doesn't take away from the rest of the car :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Yes, I agree! I prefer it to the shimmer cloth of the Excite. We also gain heated door mirrors that the Excites didn't have. I love how you can set the light to come on when you unlock the car, it's cool! I would happily trade the digital speedo for the mpg reading though. I also miss how the Ibiza's computer saved a journey's statistics for 2 hours. Putting the Ibiza's mftc into the Corsa would make it perfect!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I definitely prefer the Energy fabric too. I love the heated mirrors as alongwith the heated windscreen demisting only takes 20/30secs. The heated seats + steering wheel r great as well...u feel warm so quickly...a blessing on winter mornings. I do miss the mpg/entire mtfc from the Ibiza...it was really useful...that in the corsa would definitely b perfection. I'm still in that 'can't wait to drive my car again' mode...looking for any excuse...big kid I am...lolz ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.