Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Paul Marshall I am 55 and from Nottingham I took delivery on 1st March of my lime green limited edition and a week later am still buzzing

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Cool! I absolutely LOVE the look of the lime green LE! Don't suppose you have any pics do you?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Welcome Paul.

Lovely colour (was my second choice after the limelight) and model. Very envious that you have yours already. Mine due in a couple of weeks. When did you place your order?

Ian

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi I have been trying to post some pics but have a new phone so head scratching for the moments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Ian ordered it about 3weeks ago from smiths at Ilkeston must say salesman absolutely brill worked me a great deal found the car at the factory priority ordered it delivered to them Thursday 26 Feb we picked it up 1st March would recommend them to anyone this way hassle free

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Anthony not turbo mate but really quick last car was astray have 17oilburner but just as quick

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
pmarsh said:
Hi Anthony not turbo mate but really quick last car was astray have 17oilburner but just as quick
I have also got the 1.4 non turbo with tech pack 2 and active parking (which I have yet to Try)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
pmarsh said:
Hi Ian ordered it about 3weeks ago from smiths at Ilkeston must say salesman absolutely brill worked me a great deal found the car at the factory priority ordered it delivered to them Thursday 26 Feb we picked it up 1st March would recommend them to anyone this way hassle free
I'm so envious! :)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
You should resize the photos really before uploading to forums. Not just because you may exceed any size limits but huge pictures cause the page to load slowly for people on slower broadband connections and on some mobiles and even PC's the pictures are too big to actually view properly. I find a size of 700-800 pixel wide is perfect for most forums.

There are a few members who have posted huge pictures in their gallery and I can only see the left half of the pictures on my phone. :-(

An avatar is the little picture that is next to your login name on the forum. My avatar is the little pic of my limelight green corsa (well an artists impression)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Right I will have to get my son in law to put me right then will get some pictures on still buzzing yours will be worth the wait mate

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Have you tried uploading just one picture to see if that works?

Yes, everybody keeps telling me it will be worth the wait. Makes me more impatient ;-)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
anthony said:
I had problems uploading photos as well till mud put me right. I used paint and set to 800 pixels
Your pictures display perfectly too :)

unlike many of the other galleries that I can't view unless I'm on a PC. I guess people just don't realise how big their photos are when taken on their mobiles. I always resize mine. It does my head in when my eldest daughter keeps sending huge photos directly from her phone to our home email, we only have a very slow broadband ( out in the sticks) and it often locks up our email for ages!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts