Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I've just bought a Corsa Energy 1.4 Ecoflex last week, Got a sexy deal with the PCP after around £3500 of discount!

A few questions which maybe have been brought up before:

- Me and my mate bought a Corsa at the same time, His being a Limited Edition MY15 1.4. However, On his information dash screen, he can see all his MPG and distance to empty and all that jazz, but in mine I don't have access to any of that information?

- Has anyone had the Energy Ecoflex for a while and are you happy?

- The sat nav on the Intellilink is a crock of ballbags, Has there been any info about there being any cheeky updates soon for more app/satnav support?

:D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi, Welcome and I believe it's something to do with the 'Energy' or something as a few others have this issue however on my MY16 Limited Edition I have all that info + a timer that wasn't on the MY15 version so I'm presuming it's just unavailable to anyone who doesn't have one of the higher spec models?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Energy's don't have the MFTC (Multi-Function Trip Computer) anymore - the Excites did. That is what gives you MpG per trip and Spontaneous MPG and miles remaining.

They removed the MFTC but added the now redundant Digital Speedo (due to the new speedometer), and they added heated wing mirrors to it as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.