Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Welcome! Lucky you found what you wanted on the already built list! I wanted either the 1.0t or 1.4t Excite but was told that both those engines would be factory orders. I'm gonna hold out for a while I think till there's more available.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys quick question on the Design as it has intelilink should It also show mpg etc on the dash ? I tested an se which did but also a sting with just the standard cd system and that didn't.. As its a caddie commuting I'm keen to know mpg

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Hi Pete, I have the mpg displayed on my Limited Edition but it is only an approx figure. They can be quite innacurate in my experience. I have always kept a record of my actual mpg and will continue to do so with the new Corsa. I always ask for a VAT receipt when filling up, I always brim the tank and I always reset the trip at each fill up and make a note of previous reading. I used to keep it on a spreadsheet but these days I use http://www.fuelly.com which calculates your mpg from the amount of fuel used and mileage done. It also gives you lots of reports such as annual summary reports to show your spend, avg pence per mile etc. Very useful and more accurate than the cars computer.

I don't think the sting, excite or design come with the multi function trip computer anyway TBH

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi mud4fun.. thanks for all the info much appreciated. I'll give that website a try. My work has moved location and I'll be commuting 72 miles each day so wanted to keep an eye on the MPG Im getting.

Pete

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Hi Pete, ouch, that is a heck of a daily commute :-(

I have to travel 124 miles to my head office but only have to do that a couple of times a week and I travel at night when roads are clear.

I posted some screen shots of my fuelly account pages here if you would like a quick look at the sort of information you can get. I find it very useful, others would probably find it tedious to monitor it all.

http://www.corsaeforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=91&p=396

Ian

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.