Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went passed a dealer to day and they had a massive 20' long registration number plate in the window saying NU65 REG.
just looked on the DVLA web site and it is available to buy £799, now if somebody bought that would they have to take the sign down?

http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/search/results.html?search=nu65reg&action=index&pricefrom=0&priceto=&prefixmatches=&currentmatches=&limitprefix=&limitcurrent=&limitauction=&searched=true&openoption=&language=en&prefix2.x=0&prefix2.y=0&super=&super_pricefrom=&super_priceto=

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hahahaha they might technically as it is someone's plate and they can't "advertise" it, so I guess you could sue them if they didn't take it down.

That's quite intriguing, I'm wondering what my plate will be!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
A lot of car dealers have NU## REG on unsold new cars, so I'm surprised it's available to buy if I'm honest!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
There's some kind of 4x4 thing that parks along my road and it has NU60 on it - I remember seeing these plates on cars at VX when I bought from them years ago.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LimeyUK said:
A lot of car dealers have NU## REG on unsold new cars, so I'm surprised it's available to buy if I'm honest!
I was surprised as well thought a dealer would snapped it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts