Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My Corsa is apparently built (took one day) and waiting for the delivery which is estimated for the 1st May now.

I'm getting the 1ltr turbo lmtd edition in shiny rock.

Anyone with a 1ltr turbo let me know what the performance is like?

And whats the limited edition model like?

Cheers! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,902 Posts
Welcome! I can't speak for the 1.0T as I have the 1.4T LE but the car is amazing. Even on the sport chassis it is still more than comfortable enough for my family. In fact I honestly can't see the point in the comfort chassis as the sports chassis and 17" wheels is still quite soft in my opinion, bear in mind though that I've driven Pickup trucks and Land Rovers most of my life ;-) I live out in the sticks with rough country lanes and not had any issues. I've done 850 miles now in the last two weeks since I got her, including a 250 mile motorway commute and hundreds of miles of touring Yorkshire with the family and I can't fault her. The handling and road holding is fine on just about any road. I have had no problems so far either (touch wood).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Hi, welcome, I have a 1.0t sting R the engine is very good and is very responsive through out the rev range, I like being able to cruise along in 6th at just over 30mph :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
ANTsting-R said:
Hi, welcome, I have a 1.0t sting R the engine is very good and is very responsive through out the rev range, I like being able to cruise along in 6th at just over 30mph :)
What is the MPG at the speed?

Can you tell me the MPG ate 65Mph? PLEASE!!!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Porquito said:
ANTsting-R said:
Hi, welcome, I have a 1.0t sting R the engine is very good and is very responsive through out the rev range, I like being able to cruise along in 6th at just over 30mph :)
What is the MPG at the speed?

Can you tell me the MPG ate 65Mph? PLEASE!!!! :)
I don't have a trip computer so cant tell, but it seems pretty good lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
ANTsting-R said:
Porquito said:
ANTsting-R said:
Hi, welcome, I have a 1.0t sting R the engine is very good and is very responsive through out the rev range, I like being able to cruise along in 6th at just over 30mph :)
What is the MPG at the speed?

Can you tell me the MPG ate 65Mph? PLEASE!!!! :)
I don't have a trip computer so cant tell, but it seems pretty good lol
Thanks... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,902 Posts
My 1.4T does 65-70mpg at 35-40mph in 6th on clear flat road. At 30 it needs to be in 4th or 5th because it gets better mpg and doesn't labour the engine. Sadly there are very few 30mph limits around here. Most roads I drive on are 50-70mph limits so mpg is not as good. The 1.0T should get better than that due to smaller capacity needing less fuel per rpm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
mud4fun said:
My 1.4T does 65-70mpg at 35-40mph in 6th on clear flat road. At 30 it needs to be in 4th or 5th because it gets better mpg and doesn't labour the engine. Sadly there are very few 30mph limits around here. Most roads I drive on are 50-70mph limits so mpg is not as good. The 1.0T should get better than that due to smaller capacity needing less fuel per rpm.
I Hope... I hope to have my 1.0 at the end of next week!... and will update my MPG...

My first trip with the car i will have to do 400Km!!!! Good test drive...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ANTsting-R said:
Hi, welcome, I have a 1.0t sting R the engine is very good and is very responsive through out the rev range, I like being able to cruise along in 6th at just over 30mph :)
Nice, that's impressive. This will be my second car (currently got a 55 plate Fiesta Zetec 1.4) really looking forward to the upgrade. I was just a bit unsure of moving down to a 1 litre
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top