Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
skywhite said:
Been some new cars nicked electronically in the Larkhall area past few week apparently. They've got some gadget that they can pop the doors and bypass the immobiliser on cars like new Mercs Audis and BMW also sone fords and new vauxhalls. :roll: starting the car from the gadget,mate said you can buy this said gadget off the net from other EU countries. :shock:
Ford is the most vulnerable for that. Even a YouTube video on it and how to do it.

LimeyUK said:
skywhite said:
Been some new cars nicked electronically in the Larkhall area past few week apparently. They've got some gadget that they can pop the doors and bypass the immobiliser on cars like new Mercs Audis and BMW also sone fords and new vauxhalls. :roll: starting the car from the gadget,mate said you can buy this said gadget off the net from other EU countries. :shock:
Ford is the most vulnerable for that. Even a YouTube video on it and how to do it.
Lol my mate who was telling me about this who lives in Larkhall has just got a new focus st and he lives where these thefts have taken place so he's been parking the works van behind the focus a night just incase he gets targeted. :shock:

I own a black corsa limited edition, 14 reg.
From my own experience, the thieves are targetting the following: bonnet, front bumper, tires / rims.

It had happened to me twice now.. the second time, the thieves left my car standing on bricks. They managed to open the passenger side window - despite having a thatcham alarm installed - it made no difference what so ever.

The insurers appears to be putting the blame on me - made reference indirectly to suggest im at fault for leaving the windows opened.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.