Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am new to this forum (signed up literally 5 mins ago.

I am due to be the owner of the 2015 Corsa Ltd Edition within the next week and I just wanted to know peoples experiences of the car of those who already own it and any advice or tips on anything you thin will be handy.

I am very excited and cannot wait to start driving the car after the test drive I had in it.

Would also be great to get to some of you on here.

Cheers all! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Welcome! The LE is certainly very popular! What colour and engine did you go for?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey,

I had a corsa D back in 2008 and loved it.. i moved on from the car and now 7 years later.. im back in one.. i got a LE in white/black with the 1.4 engine.. its a great car

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I had a Corsa D too, a 58 plate. It was only a 1.2 and very slow. I went from that to a 1.2tsi Ibiza that i had for 4 years. The Corsa has taken a bit of getting used to but I am loving her!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Morning,

Yeah my reasons for going for the LE were that it looks so nice, sporty with with great standard features.

I am going for the 3 door red (because it was the free colour) and black 1.4 - I feel I should've gone for the White and black combo though as that also looks stunning. This will be my second ever car and currently drive a 52 plate 1.4 Fiesta which has been a fantastic car but because of age has started to develop problem after problem.

All in all I am looking forward to having the car and can't wait to see the ex gf's face when I pull up in it to collect my son :p :lol:

Are there many people on here from Coventry/ West Midlands area?

Cheers!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hi there lamjim30 and welcome to the forum I'm also from Coventry,I'm sure your going to love the LE I've had my 1.4 LE turbo for seven months and I love driving it, the engine is nice and smooth and the standard features are good too especially the heated windscreen

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Skyblue!

Yeah I am back in at the dealership tomorrow to sign the documents and will hopefully find out a handover date (sooner than later hopefully) - All I remember from my test drive is that it was amazing to drive I never got to play with it all properly.

If I see a Corsa LE in driving around I will assume it is you lol, what colour have you got?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Mines carbon flash and ive not seen another one in cov yet, still wish I'd got it in white though :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool I shall be looking out for you! lol. What area of Coventry you from if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah the White looks stunning.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Iamjim30 said:
Cool I shall be looking out for you! lol. What area of Coventry you from if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah the White looks stunning.
I'm in Keresley

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
An update for all or anyone interested.

I went to Vauxhall today and signed my life away.

I was given my new reg number and was told that I would be able to take collection of the car in Wednesday!!! Merry Christmas to me I'd say lol

I am very very excited!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Nice! I remember the excitement of seeing mine for the first time. She was on a ramp in the workshop having been prepared for me to take delivery and hadn't had her plates put on yet. That was the day before I went to collect her. Nothing better than seeing a shiny new car on a forecourt knowing that it's yours!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Iamjim30 said:

I was given my new reg number and was told that I would be able to take collection of the car in Wednesday!!! Merry Christmas to me I'd say lol

I am very very excited!
Are you getting it from Martin Rumble? That's where I got mine

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
skyblue1969 said:
Iamjim30 said:

I am very very excited!
Are you getting it from Martin Rumble? That's where I got mine
Yes, getting it from Martin Rumble they have been really nice, but I guess they have to be as I taking one of their cars lol.

Being in work all day the day after is going to kill me I will just want to drive it! lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LeachiE said:
Nice! I remember the excitement of seeing mine for the first time. She was on a ramp in the workshop having been prepared for me to take delivery and hadn't had her plates put on yet. That was the day before I went to collect her. Nothing better than seeing a shiny new car on a forecourt knowing that it's yours!
It's a great feeling, the closet to feeling like an excited child at Christmas an adult can get I reckon lol.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I remember the day I got mine sitting there gleaming on the forecourt it's a great feeling being handed the keys and the novelty hasn't worn off yet I'm still polishing and waxing it nearly every week I'm OCD with it,even today I was washing and polishing it in the gale force winds lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
At the moment I use autoglym super resin polish and meguirars next gen tech wax and meguirars endurance tyre gel if you go on to members gallery there are some pictures of mine after I gave it the full works

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
As someone with less energy than needed for a polish and true wax I use Autoglym shampoo followed by Autoglum Aqua Wax (as recommended by Leachie) dried down with their microfibre towels. The rain beading is excellent.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts