Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Excite 1.4 auto. I don't have the little flashing red light (sitting on top of the dashboard) that tells me that the alarm is armed. Quite a bad thing in my opinion, as I'm sure it does deter thieves. I can't find the label that tells me the tyre pressures - it's not on any of the door frames, so where would it be lurking? I've found the pressures in the manual but I'm sure the label is somewhere.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Tyre pressures are on a label near the drives door catch. Don't think any of our Corsas have the alarm

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
No corsa (other than VXR) has an alarm. Just an immobiliser.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I was reading the manual and it definitely mentions an alarm and a flashing red light when armed (p26 of the 03/2015 Corsa manual). I just assumed mine had it in addition to the immobiliser (my last car did). This manual contains every possible option for the Corsa range of course, so my fault for not checking. :oops:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I just went thru the new configurator. Remote control Alarm is a factory option. £250. Dont think it was when I ordered mine.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Jarviser said:
I just went thru the new configurator. Remote control Alarm is a factory option. £250. Dont think it was when I ordered mine.
I reckon they got so many complaints about it that they had to add it.

I reckon you'll be able to add it in after anyway - I might have to see if you can, as I am wanting to fit one. If it is too expensive though, I'll go the Cobra route.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
when i got mine in March there was no alarm available on any model , so i got the dealer to have a Cobra one fitted which works off the keys

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
anthony said:
when i got mine in March there was no alarm available on any model , so i got the dealer to have a Cobra one fitted which works off the keys
Yea same, I'm looking into the cobra one. How much did you get it for?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts