Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi hope someone can help.i have the 1.4 sting.the issue I am having is that the noise when u put the indicator on has stopped when it is on ie no clickIng sound.there is also no sound when the low fuel light comes on.has anyone else has this issue?thanks

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Never heard of an instance of this before. Get down to your dealer asap :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
did you have the sound turned up on the menu?

I do not know if you can turn it right off but you can definitely change the volume of it.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
joeboy said:

I do not know if you can turn it right off but you can definitely change the volume of it.
You can't change the indicator tick volume, let alone mute it. I'm sure they would have also known they had muted it regardless.

·
Registered
356 Posts
LimeyUK said:
joeboy said:

You can't change the indicator tick volume, let alone mute it. I'm sure they would have also known they had muted it regardless.
Yes you can.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
joeboy said:
LimeyUK said:
joeboy said:

Yes you can.
Can't in mine! Had a look through the manual too.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
joeboy said:
LimeyUK said:
Can't in mine! Had a look through the manual too.
Well you can in the sting which is the car that the owner had the problem with.
Generally if it's in the sting it will be in every model above it too.

Also, it's still irrelevant as they would have known if they had turned it off, and then on again to get it working.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
even where turn signal tick is adjustable like on D there are just levels from soft to loud, not off - it would be illegal to turn it off

·
Registered
356 Posts
LimeyUK said:
Generally if it's in the sting it will be in every model above it too.

Also, it's still irrelevant as they would have known if they had turned it off, and then on again to get it working.
Some people share cars or might have changed a setting by mistake.

I NEVER said that you could turn off the click and I DID say that I did not believe it would be possible to mute it.

I simply stated that you can change the volume of the click.

If this happened to my car the first thing I would of done was to check the chime noise volume level and more than likely toggle between the two settings to see if it fixed it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The noise setting had not been switched off.i had a look and supposedly there's a module that controls that and it could be faulty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts