Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys so guess what i go to have my car lowered and its all done then put on the lift to do the wheel alignment so i decide to look under the car and i almost have heart failure to see my sump cover and surrounds full of oil. So i call the dealer and rush it over there and according to them the oil return pipe from the turbo has a small leak OMG WTF on a new car.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Nothing is perfect, new or not everything can still fail you were just unlucky, it'll get sorted

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Perhaps the people that did your lowering ballsed it up and ruined your car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
skyblue1969 said:
Did you get a engine management light come on at all?
No engine light it looks like it is only leaking under pressure cause no oil in garage.
It was still 3/4 full

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LimeyUK said:
Not possible as they were no where near that and it was all over the bottom and the car didnt ride anywhere yet.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Justme said:
LimeyUK said:
Not possible as they were no where near that and it was all over the bottom and the car didnt ride anywhere yet.
As far as you know. They could have thought it was in for another reason and then realised half way through. Wouldn't surprise me with the sorts of places that do lowering.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well all sorted guys was a leaking seal by the oil return pipe somewhere blah blah blah.

@Limey I was standing there literally watching every step as i am abit anal about people working on my cars.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Justme said:
well all sorted guys was a leaking seal by the oil return pipe somewhere blah blah blah.

@Limey I was standing there literally watching every step as i am abit anal about people working on my cars.
Youll never know.

If it wasn't covered in oil before they started work, then it's extremely likely that they'd caught the seal that had leaked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts