Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whooppee!! Finally placed my order today! Although building of MY16 cars doesn't start until w/b 24th August, the dealer is expecting to have some cars that have already been built to be released soon - he checked the system whilst we were chatting, but they hadn't been released yet. I wondered how that worked, since it was only a couple of weeks ago that there were any cars available in the country for dealers to access straight away. I am currently looking at Late Oct/early November for delivery, but if one becomes available when those are released in the trim and colour I ordered then he will get hold of that car and cancel my factory order. What's the chances of a 5dr Energy a/c 1.4T in shiny rock being built along with the red, white and black ones? Not much chance I suppose, seeing as they tend to build more in asteroid grey than shiny rock anyway, I am not holding my breath!

Test drove the 1.4T VX Line again today and I preferred that engine over the 1.4 n/a, especially with having a 5dr the extra bit of Umph will be lovely! This engine felt different again today, which was probably down to me having driven it twice before and being a bit more familiar with it. Now or the long wait. Gonna be hard since I don't do waiting very well! :lol:

·
Registered
455 Posts
That's what mine has done, he's expecting them to order a bunch of LE in White (as demo's atleast) and he's gunna take one for me and cancel my factory build, however I was told it would be around late September/early October as far as I'm aware.

Looked at the config on the Vauxhall site. It appears they've amended it for MY16. Including Onstar of course, vanity mirrors* which weren't there before & Some digital speedo stuff for LE.

Seems I also know where they placed the buttons.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Finally! Congrats!

You'd be surprised Leachie. The Shiny Rock is a fairly common/prevalent colour, so I wouldn't be surprised if some were ordered in that colour.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopefully there will be one in that release of cars. Finger's crossed! I've only seen one in that colour, possibly 2 but could've been the same car I saw twice!

·
Registered
179 Posts
My shiny rock vx line, first one sold by my dealer

I have no idea how to turn it round, sorry. Tried using photo editor on my phone but made no difference

Attachments

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
craig5e said:
My shiny rock vx line, first one sold by my dealer

I have no idea how to turn it round, sorry. Tried using photo editor on my phone but made no difference
Are you Australian?! :lol: Nice looking car. I do love that colour!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thanks matthew.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts