Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I would guess not for a whole lot right now, due to no one truly needing it.

If i were you, i'd keep it. Then you can return the car to stock whenever you go to sell it, or even just to revert it back.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its possibly an idea that. I just thought maybe some of the older corsa VXR boys would have it.
Booked in for end of September for my new exhaust , and if it was to fetch a good price id of offset it against the cost of the new one .

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Ghoman87 said:
Its possibly an idea that. I just thought maybe some of the older corsa VXR boys would have it.
Booked in for end of September for my new exhaust , and if it was to fetch a good price id of offset it against the cost of the new one .
Of course theres always potential that someone will have it though. If you want rid, have a browse on EBay for corsa D VXR exhaust, see what they go for.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
The E VXR has a different exhaust system to the D VXR, it will only fit VXR E's so your market will be limited for a while. According to Chris Martino (cmartino) the VXR E exhaust won't even fit lower spec E's.

It'll be worth a couple hundred in a few years time once people start replacing exhaust systems as theirs start to rot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts