Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just wondered if anyone knows where to get a PDF version of the owners manual, I can find one for the older model but not the newer one yet, I find it easier reading it on the computer, if anyone knows where one can be found, please post a link, thank you.

·
Registered
895 Posts
leonaDevon said:
Hi
Just wondered if anyone knows where to get a PDF version of the owners manual, I can find one for the older model but not the newer one yet, I find it easier reading it on the computer, if anyone knows where one can be found, please post a link, thank you.
Hi Leona no PDF version available yet ? we all still waiting for latest issue.

Derek

·
Registered
90 Posts
I managed to find one the other day, which I will share when I get home :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excellent, thank you very much hijamie32 that's a great help, :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I have also downloaded the manual - I love reading through these things! First thing I do when I get a new car home is read the manual from cover to cover. I still hope to get a Corsa when the time is right.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have read it and haven't even got the car yet :lol:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
hijamie32 said:
I have read it and haven't even got the car yet :lol:
I haven't even ordered mine yet! :lol: Been trying to decide on trim level since February! :lol: There is no trim level that has everything I do or don't want as standard. It's got to be right!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Down loaded a copy of the manual thanks - be interesting to see how long it will take for the UK version to be formally released ?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Vauxhall keep all of their owners handbooks online, in PDF format. To download simply go to the link at bottom of this page?

Works fine on my PC & iPad 3 but not on iPhone 6 so bit confused what's going on here took link direct from the vauxhall web.

Have now emailed the ,pdf file to my iPhone 6 & its loaded into my iBooks app fine ?? so have working on all my tech now.
Can you get the link below to work ? if so just choose the Corsa from there. Not encountered this problem before ?

vauxhall.co.uk/manuals.html

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Hi Derek, it's Vauxhall's mobile version of their site that does not show the document, gives a not found for the first link, and redirects away from manuals list on the above link.

All works fine on the Macbook. Cheers. Peter.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Thanks Peter, had me wondering why my iPhone would not load the web page but me iPad 3 could. At least
emailing the .pdf file to iPhone 6 partly resolved this issue so I'm happy with that.

Derek

1 - 16 of 16 Posts