Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having looked into all the options, I am now thinking perhaps the SE is the way to go. I have never had parking sensors before and wondered if they are very loud? Can you turn the sound off/down?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi LeachiE, on my Corsa SE found the parking sensor alarms quite loud to start with but have now got used to so don't take much notice any more.

Cant find a way of turning this sound off/down yet?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! How are you finding the comfort of the SE? I wasn't able to test drive one with the comfort chassis, just the LE and SRi VXline models. The LE actually felt much better over speed bumps than my current car, so I imagine the SE would sail over them no problems! Does your trip computer show mpg as well as the digital speedo? I really liked that speedo on the LE I tried, and, despite hating it in my brother's C3 a few years ago, I would actually really like that in my Corsa!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi LeachiE, yes the SE is really comfortable & a great improvement all round compared to my 13 plate SE, glides over the speed bumps & can hardly hear the engine revs even with the Automatic. Also very impressed with the new design of wind screen washers as they now reach most parts of the screen now.

Yes the SE has the multi function computer and shows mpg etc and the Digital Speedo is very useful especially in 30mph areas.

Think you will be well impressed ? I was lucky to have driven an SE Automatic just prior to purchase so had a good idea of all the advantages so there was no going back to my old one.

Hope this helps.

Derek

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.