Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be good to have a post where people with different colours could post photos of their cars to help anyone thinking of buying to decide by seeing the colours as they actually are rather than on the configurator (which isn't really very accurate). There was a post similar on the SEAT forum so taht all colours were covered in one post.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Good idea, I wished one existed when I went to order.

Mine is Limelight green

Configurator shows it as this pastel green:

View attachment 464

Her ACTUAL colour is closer to primrose yellow:

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Cloud

View attachment 366

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
darren68 said:
Son's 1.4 SRI VX-LINE in Dark Sea Blue
Are you sure this is Dark Sea Blue? Because it looks more like Emerald Green.
Googling Dark Sea Blue, it doesn't have a hint of green (of course it also finds Emerald Green ones, but the difference is obvious). And the color is nothing special to me, unlike Emerald Green.
And blue is my favourite color, but I don't like any of the three.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Reaper85 said:
darren68 said:
Son's 1.4 SRI VX-LINE in Dark Sea Blue
Are you sure this is Dark Sea Blue? Because it looks more like Emerald Green.
Googling Dark Sea Blue, it doesn't have a hint of green (of course it also finds Emerald Green ones, but the difference is obvious). And the color is nothing special to me, unlike Emerald Green.
And blue is my favourite colour, but I don't like any of the three.
Nope that definitely looks like dark sea blue - check my photos I have the same colour. In the flesh I dont see any hint of green in any light!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Reaper85, the point of this thread is to show the real colours as against the configurator colours. My car is completely different to the configurator and so are many others. I would take with a pinch of salt what Vauxhall call the colours as the real colours are vastly different. Dark Sea blue has strong hints of green in certain lights. In fact it looks Sea green ;-) My car looks like primrose yellow but is called limelight green and one colour (shiny rock or asteroid grey?) looks grey on the configurator but is very brown in real life. Be warned, definitely view the colour in the flesh before buying if you can!

·
Registered
961 Posts
mud4fun said:
Reaper85, the point of this thread is to show the real colours as against the configurator colours. My car is completely different to the configurator and so are many others. I would take with a pinch of salt what Vauxhall call the colours as the real colours are vastly different. Dark Sea blue has strong hints of green in certain lights. In fact it looks Sea green ;-) My car looks like primrose yellow but is called limelight green and one colour (shiny rock or asteroid grey?) looks grey on the configurator but is very brown in real life. Be warned, definitely view the colour in the flesh before buying if you can!
That's asteroid grey, when I was choosing between the 2 at the dealers it was hard to tell them apart from the showroom colour samples, the dealer has to actually take me out and show me them in person (almost like this topic really) and asteroid grey looked like carbon flash black to me, with the brown fleck when the light hits it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Reaper85 said:
Yours is blue, yes:
http://www.corsaeforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=752

But this one looks green to me, yet he says it is Dark Sea Blue:
http://www.corsaeforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=653

Both look nice though, would have to see them in flesh.
Agreed, sorry was looking at the pictures on an old phone and they look completely different compared to looking on the computer!

I have attached the pictures of my Dark Sea Blue for reference:

Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille

View attachment 682

Attachments

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Found a picture of another Corsa in Limelight green that actually looks green!!!! Actually looks like the configurator colour too.

Wheel Tire Automotive side-view mirror Car Vehicle

There is no way mine is the same colour, not once in all the time I've owned her has she ever looked as green as the one above. Dafny always looks yellow.

View attachment 467

Either way I think 'limelight green' looks too wishy washy with silver alloys and without the black trim. I may be biased but think Dafny looks better with the black wheels and roof :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.