Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Nice!

It's a shame it looks so much like an LE though.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Lovely car and the best colour (of those currently available) on the VXR. :)

I'm holding off ordering one to see if they bring out some other colours as I'm after a yellow or orange one. I feel same as Limey though, they should have at least put the old VXR mirrors on it. In fact I'm curious why they didn't because most other D parts fit the E and I see no reason why they'd change the mirror mounting points so maybe a VXR(D) mirror would fit? I'll look into that when/if I get mine.

I guess they didn't tint the rear windows because it then really would be difficult to tell it apart from an LE! ;-)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anthony said:
very nice loverly colour ......no privacy glass ?
That will be getting done along with a full turbo back exhaust, intercooler etc when they come on the market.

Bought it straight from the dealer which they already had in, everything was right for me and can live without privacy glass for now :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
liverpaul said:
If you driven the old vxr how does it compare?

This month is awesome so far... Seen my first civic type r and now the new corsa vxr is out!
I haven't driven the old Corsa VXR, only my friends Astra VXR (2007). The old astra was very nippy but this new Corsa is from my experience a little quicker from 50mph onwards.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Does it have different speedo dials? Would love to see some interior photos if you have any?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, so heres a few interior shots ive just took. It needs a quick clean out so don't hate too much!

Most comfy and supportive seats ive had, took over the mantel from my old MR2 Turbo:

The black plastic accents on the dash are really nice as they sparkle in the sun. Because I'm fabulous of course :/

And the Speedo for LeachiE:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Looks quite nice actually, however it is highly similar to the LE besides the seats! The seats look confuse though hahaha

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm getting exactly the same car on the 1st! Amazing colour when the sun comes out and the Remus exhaust sound's really nice. Had any problems yet or has it been trouble free?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
mud4fun said:
Looks lovely. Far too clean! You've not been using it enough ;-)
You mean: - he's not been using it properly ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You can't even really hear the Remus exhaust, stupid UK laws mean it's under a certain decibel limit. Getting new exhaust this weekend along with new air intake.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
In my opinion the old 'berg exhaust sounded better. The new one sounds loud compared to a 1.4T but is not as nice a sound as the old VXR.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts