Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys thought i would say a quick hi..
Picking up my new 1.4 na LE tomorrow in white.
First ever vauxhall i love the look and features of the corsa and got a great deal!
Coming from type rs and recent corolla t sport its a drop in speed but i hope a massive jump in smiles.
Cannot wait. Be great to enjoy a car which looks really good without stopping at every fuel station!
Jake

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Hi Jake and welcome.

If driven sensibly the 1.4 (na or turbo) is capable of 60mpg on motorway and 45'ish around town going on what most of us have been getting. Mainly depends on driving style, a heavy right foot will cut those figures dramatically.

I've now had 6K trouble free miles in my 1.4T LE and still love it. I hope you find yours as good as I've found mine :)

·
Registered
961 Posts
shepherd88 said:
Absolutely love the car so chuft!
I have a smell of burning which im guessing is just because its brand new and should go away in time.
:)
Yip, I had that too. It does go away after a few days, think it's the exhaust which heats up and melts away the wax which has found its way onto it when the underside of the car is sprayed in protective wax.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.