Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Picking up my new Corsa E sting in red tomorrow afternoon, will post a pic when i get it!! Cant wait!

A

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new car collection. Look forward to the pictures :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
agoodley said:
Hi All

Picking up my new Corsa E sting in red tomorrow afternoon, will post a pic when i get it!! Cant wait!

A
Hi and welcome agoodley, looking forward to seeing your photos.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Try uploading to photobucket or similar, then just cooy and paste the img code.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I think you can upload them from the pc, but file sizes need to be rather small. I just suggested photobucket as that's what I use for all the forums I am part of. I see you can click on the 'upload attachment' blue tab under the box where you write text for a post, but not tried uploading a pic that way.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here are the pics, hope you like it. I have ordered some mats with red piping and a boot liner both from Ebay. I will get some pics tonight and upload them as i have figured out a way to get the pics up :lol:

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just thought I would share my experience with my 1.2 Sting so far. I was very worried when i ordered the car after reading many forum posts online about the old Corsa D's 1.2 engine, people saying it was completely gutless and hard to drive. Well i disagree, I have come from a 2.0 MX5 that was running 190WHP so i have had quite an extreme change and i have to say i am finding it perfect for day to day driving.
I do 50 miles a day on the motorway and on B roads and its perfect! You just dont need that much power to commute and it does what it was made for very very well, A to B transport. I am also very surprised at how well this car is put together, soft touch dash and there are absolutely no rattles feels very smooth and solid. Maybe i have been a bit out of touch coming from a sports car but it is a fantastic little car for the money.
Can you tell i like it? ;)

A

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks great!

I can fully agree about the 1.2 - it certainly feels much quicker than it looks on paper. I've had faster cars before, but my last car was a 1.2 as well - and I'm sure this feels a bit quicker!

My test drive was in a 1.4 - and TBH, I can't feel much in it at the bottom, normal driving end.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts