Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Does your Excite have the multifunction trip computer with the digital speedo reading and mpg figures? The dealer said today that it does, but I didn't think so. Not sure he knew much more than me, tbh, lol!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, yes it does except it doesn't show digital speedo, but does everything else. I know how you feel! I was told it has heated door mirrors but don't think excite models do! lol

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Thanks! Yeah, I was told today that it doesn't have heated door mirrors (something I would find useful for parking on my awkward drive in the rain). The dealer thought it was an option but he checked and it wasn't. I didn't think I'd like the digital speedo, but I actually loved it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea I know what you mean it's bit annoying when they most up, the speed dials are nice but its really hard to see if your doing 30 or not so the digital reading would have been nice haha

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Andy06, lovely colour. Do you know what the logic is behind the dash trim colour? I don't remember getting an option to choose that colour and I assumed mine would be bodycolour (in my case limelight green) but I've seen loads of pictures now where the dash trim is a different colour to body. I've seen silver SRi's with red dash and yours looks like it is also different to bodycolour? (maybe just the photo though)

Yes, heated mirrors are essential to me (do lots of motorway driving in bad weather) and even yesterday I found it a flippin nightmare in my current pickup because the unheated mirrors had fogged up in really bad weather and I was struggling to see if it was safe to pull out to overtake a lorry. I chose the LE because it has (or should have!) heated mirrors.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
anthony said:
I have a Limited edition capital and it has a gloss black dash trim :roll:
LOL, so no logic to it all then, the LE is meant to have bodycolour dash insert according to the brochure!?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
mud4fun said:
anthony said:
I have a Limited edition capital and it has a gloss black dash trim :roll:
LOL, so no logic to it all then, the LE is meant to have bodycolour dash insert according to the brochure!?
as said mine is the capital so no colour coding :?:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Um, will have to wait and see what mine turns up with. Only another 13 days to go...

G

·
mud4fun said:
Andy06, lovely colour. Do you know what the logic is behind the dash trim colour? I don't remember getting an option to choose that colour and I assumed mine would be bodycolour (in my case limelight green) but I've seen loads of pictures now where the dash trim is a different colour to body. I've seen silver SRi's with red dash and yours looks like it is also different to bodycolour? (maybe just the photo though)

Yes, heated mirrors are essential to me (do lots of motorway driving in bad weather) and even yesterday I found it a flippin nightmare in my current pickup because the unheated mirrors had fogged up in really bad weather and I was struggling to see if it was safe to pull out to overtake a lorry. I chose the LE because it has (or should have!) heated mirrors.
Have just got back from my dealer as I wanted to check up on the dash trim as every SRI and VX-LINE I have seen has the red trim except for mine, they checked the online car and accessory price guide and both the SRI models have the piano black facia as a no cost option except for the limelight green, flaming yellow, emerald green, dark sea blue, peppermint green and lime green which all have it as standard.

G

·
mud4fun, with regards to your limelight green LE, according to the printout I have from my dealer the piano black facia is standard with all exterior colours except flame red and summit white (no cost option for both) and piano black facia with limelight green inserts is a no cost option on limelight green models with network sunbeam cloth trim only.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
gkmorris said:
mud4fun, with regards to your limelight green LE, according to the printout I have from my dealer the piano black facia is standard with all exterior colours except flame red and summit white (no cost option for both) and piano black facia with limelight green inserts is a no cost option on limelight green models with network sunbeam cloth trim only.
Ah, curious. I did specifically ask the dealer to add the sunbeam cloth trim onto the order even though it appeared to be the std trim. I'm hoping that mine has the limelight green insert on the piano black dash trim as it will look great, a little splash of colour to liven things up. :)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
anthony said:
My LE has heated mirrors
Yeah, LE has them but Excite doesn't. You don't need them often but for me they are one of the main criteria for a new car. Other people have different priorities, some buying a car based on it having park assist or heated wheel neither of which I would order as I don't see the point or need of them personally.

Excite seems to be a good spec for most people though. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts