Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed the black plastic/rubber front splitter, or even the front lower spoiler on LEs/VX-Lines is very susceptible to damage because of how low it is, ive deliberately been avoiding speed bumped roads, multi storey car parks with ramps up the levels etc to avoid this and its still got scuffed, no point replacing it as itll no doubt happen again, plus im guessing its there to stop the bumper/paintwork on the bumper getting damaged anyway, just wondered if anyone else had noticed this?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Hi Hendry, I've not noticed that issue because most of my driving is rural roads or motorways so no speed bumps or multi story car parks.

However I've had the side sills scrape the pavement when coming in or out of our drive due to the ramp break over from our sloping drive onto the road. The LE sits about an inch lower than standard. Any lower and I wouldn't be able to get onto the drive! Rules out any lowering of mine or the VXR that I would like to get.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mud4fun said:
Hi Hendry, I've not noticed that issue because most of my driving is rural roads or motorways so no speed bumps or multi story car parks.

However I've had the side sills scrape the pavement when coming in or out of our drive due to the ramp break over from our sloping drive onto the road. The LE sits about an inch lower than standard. Any lower and I wouldn't be able to get onto the drive! Rules out any lowering of mine or the VXR that I would like to get.
Has it badly damaged the paint on your skirts mud?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
No, I was driving REALLY slow onto the drive as I knew it was tight. A slight scrape that's all and it us underneath so can't be seen :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.